Rallye Balm has a multitude of wonderful uses and benefits!
• Lips - Apply just like you would a lipstick. Rub it in deep with your fingers if you plan to put lipstick right over the top, which is a great idea! It makes a wonderful base for lipstick!
• Mix Your Own Blush - Dab some Rallye Balm onto the back of your hand, then dab a little of your favorite RAL Lipstick next to or on top of it. Blend the two together with a cosemtic spatula. Dab the mixture lightly on your cheeks and blend to your temple.
• Make Your Own Gel Eye Liner - Swipe some Rallye Balm on the back of your hand. Use your favorite eye liner brush and dip it into any RAL Gluten Free Eye Shadow, and run the loaded brush right over the Rallye Balm on your hand. The apply to the eye. Here's a video provided by a great customer on exactly how to do this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgczw6yDcvA
• Use Rallye Balm under your eyes to reduce puffy eyes and wrinkles.
• Use Rallye Balm on any dry skin! Elbows, Feet, Dry Patches of Skin, and even sore skin from runny noses.
• Strengthen and Heal nail beds and cuticles by rubbing Rallye Balm in deep.
Simple and nourishing.
Balm without the yucky (gluten, lead, paraben, allergens and soy)!
No tint but great natural sheen.
The best daily lip moisturizer.
It's unique. It's different. It's amazing. It's awesome.
It's a one of kind lip balm brought to you from the mind of lipstick designer Jay Adam Harper; it's the world's very best lip balm. This balm was designed to specifically combat the dry lip issues shared by most women with Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance. And if it's tough enough to tackle cronic "Celiac Chap", it's tough enough for any lips!
Rallye Balm is no ordinary lip balm. This lip balm is gluten free. It's paraben free (as in no danger of breast cancer). It's allergen free.
Rallye Balm ends dry lips. Rallye Balm stops lips from cracking. Rallye Balm™ protects lips by surrounding them with a moist, protective shell.
Rallye Balm helps protect your lips from the damaging rays of the sun with an SPF level of 8. Rallye Balm makes an excellent base for lipstick and lip glosses, extending it's staying power.
A clear coat of pure perfection, pucker up to sheer protection! Red Apple Lipstick's gluten free lip balm, Rallye Balm, is your solution for dry, cracked and peeling lips! Your lips face many harsh elements every day-wind, sun, heat, cold, oils, etc. Exposure like this breaks down the sensitive skin on and around your lips. Due to it's moisturizing properties and clear formula, Rally Balm compliments every Red Apple Lipstick lip product perfectly while keeping your lips healthy, supple and smooth!
Rallye Balm targets the source of problem, giving your lips the gluten free vitamin E and sun protection they crave most. As with all Red Apple Lipstick products, Rallye Balm is 100% lab tested gluten free, paraben free and allergen free. This vegan formula is completely odorless and perfect for everyone-women, men and children!
- Try coating your lips with Rallye Balm before bed each night and wake up to smooth lips.
- Wear Rallye Balm under your favorite lip color for a smoother application.
- Top off your lip color with Rallye Balm for a true shine without manipulating the color payoff.
- Use Rallye Balm under your eyes
- Use Rallye Balm on your nails and nail bed.
Posted by Kerri on 20th Dec 2013
This is the best "balm" out there on the market! I have made the decision to never use anything else on my lips when they need nourishment!
Posted by MaryAnn on 15th Dec 2013
This is by far the best every lip balm I have ever tried. It makes your lips feel amazing need I say more.
Posted by Rebecca on 11th Dec 2013
I have to say, lip balm always grossed me out and never made sense. It seemed like it only made my lips worse. Within a week, the Rallye balm made my lips softer than they've ever been in my life, and they're not dry anymore. I didn't even know they were dry until I realized how much better they could feel! =)
Posted by Shelley on 11th Dec 2013
I'm thrilled with your products!! They last a long time on my lips and feel luscious. And the lip balm is the best ever. Hey, why do you think I reordered!! I can't wait til the mascara comes out, the one I'm using right now just melts off on my face. I hate looking like a raccoon!
Keep the products coming!!
Posted by Unknown on 8th Dec 2013
In winter I find myself using lip balm and like the Rallye Lip Balm very much. It is a "soft" balm and glides on quite smoothly, filling in all the nicks and cranny's. I don't use it throughout the day, but just in the morning and before going to bed. Yes, I have celiac, but for the most part don't feel my lips have ever gotten like many that also have it. I like there is no real flavor.
Posted by Jessica on 8th Dec 2013
I was nervous about the price, but when I thought about how many other lip balms I have bought over the years it evened out. Rallye Balm is amazing! My lips are chap-free and silky smooth. I'm officially addicted.
Posted by Unknown on 7th Dec 2013
This stuff is so good! Blows all the other brand lip products out of the water.
Posted by La on 1st Dec 2013
I've tried A LOT of lip balms BUT... this Rallye Balm is my new "GO TO" !!
it keeps my lips moist and pretty. It's healthy & long lasting.
It surpasses all my expectations!!! Can't live without it ;)
Posted by Rebecca on 25th Nov 2013
Seriously, this stuff is essentially supernatural, it's that good. =D
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Nov 2013