Rallye Balm has a multitude of wonderful uses and benefits!
• Lips - Apply just like you would a lipstick. Rub it in deep with your fingers if you plan to put lipstick right over the top, which is a great idea! It makes a wonderful base for lipstick!
• Mix Your Own Blush - Dab some Rallye Balm onto the back of your hand, then dab a little of your favorite RAL Lipstick next to or on top of it. Blend the two together with a cosemtic spatula. Dab the mixture lightly on your cheeks and blend to your temple.
• Make Your Own Gel Eye Liner - Swipe some Rallye Balm on the back of your hand. Use your favorite eye liner brush and dip it into any RAL Gluten Free Eye Shadow, and run the loaded brush right over the Rallye Balm on your hand. The apply to the eye. Here's a video provided by a great customer on exactly how to do this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgczw6yDcvA
• Use Rallye Balm under your eyes to reduce puffy eyes and wrinkles.
• Use Rallye Balm on any dry skin! Elbows, Feet, Dry Patches of Skin, and even sore skin from runny noses.
• Strengthen and Heal nail beds and cuticles by rubbing Rallye Balm in deep.
Simple and nourishing.
Balm without the yucky (gluten, lead, paraben, allergens and soy)!
No tint but great natural sheen.
The best daily lip moisturizer.
It's unique. It's different. It's amazing. It's awesome.
It's a one of kind lip balm brought to you from the mind of lipstick designer Jay Adam Harper; it's the world's very best lip balm. This balm was designed to specifically combat the dry lip issues shared by most women with Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance. And if it's tough enough to tackle cronic "Celiac Chap", it's tough enough for any lips!
Rallye Balm is no ordinary lip balm. This lip balm is gluten free. It's paraben free (as in no danger of breast cancer). It's allergen free.
Rallye Balm ends dry lips. Rallye Balm stops lips from cracking. Rallye Balm™ protects lips by surrounding them with a moist, protective shell.
Rallye Balm helps protect your lips from the damaging rays of the sun with an SPF level of 8. Rallye Balm makes an excellent base for lipstick and lip glosses, extending it's staying power.
A clear coat of pure perfection, pucker up to sheer protection! Red Apple Lipstick's gluten free lip balm, Rallye Balm, is your solution for dry, cracked and peeling lips! Your lips face many harsh elements every day-wind, sun, heat, cold, oils, etc. Exposure like this breaks down the sensitive skin on and around your lips. Due to it's moisturizing properties and clear formula, Rally Balm compliments every Red Apple Lipstick lip product perfectly while keeping your lips healthy, supple and smooth!
Rallye Balm targets the source of problem, giving your lips the gluten free vitamin E and sun protection they crave most. As with all Red Apple Lipstick products, Rallye Balm is 100% lab tested gluten free, paraben free and allergen free. This vegan formula is completely odorless and perfect for everyone-women, men and children!
- Try coating your lips with Rallye Balm before bed each night and wake up to smooth lips.
- Wear Rallye Balm under your favorite lip color for a smoother application.
- Top off your lip color with Rallye Balm for a true shine without manipulating the color payoff.
- Use Rallye Balm under your eyes
- Use Rallye Balm on your nails and nail bed.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Sep 2014
Amazing. Peeling stopped within a couple days of using this balm. I'm trying to use only red apple for a couple weeks and then try mixing in what I have to see if there is a difference. Supposedly what I have is gluten free but I'm not so sure now.
Posted by S on 19th Aug 2014
I use it every night on my lips and under my eyes, also during the daytime under lipstick. Seems to make the lipstick go on smoother.
Posted by Jo on 17th Aug 2014
I have been using lip balm since childhood. We're talking nearly 60 years, Folks! Nothing, nothing, nothing has worked or felt as wonderful on my poor lips as this Rallye Lip Balm! I always suffered with chronic, slightly chapped lips, and it wasn't until my mid-50's when I was diagnosed with Gluten Intolerance that so many weird symptoms I'd had for decades finally had a diagnosed cause. This is the first lip balm I had seen for those of us with gluten issues. I have the most soft, kissable lips I've ever had in my life! RAL totally ROCKS!
Posted by Blythe on 17th Jul 2014
I have tried your Rallye Balm with GREAT success!! I am severely allergic to coconut oil and many other natural ingredients that were applied on my lips as lip balm, so it was with great trepidation that I gave Rallye Balm a try. Once I removed the offending ingredients from my toothpaste and used only your product, it was truly a miracle transformation! 100% improvement and no more painful cracked lips. I can FINALLY kiss my sweet wonderful husband in what seemed like forever!
Posted by Mary on 15th Jul 2014
Rallye Balm is one of the best products I have used!! Better yet it is gluten free for my CELIAC SELF.
I do wish it had more staying power, the only reason I gave it a 4 instead of a 5 star rating.
I buy this for myself and my daughter. I will continue to buy and LOVE RALLYE BALM!! TY Jay and Andrea
Posted by Lisa on 14th Jul 2014
I can¹t tell you how great it is to finally, finally find a lip balm that doesn¹t make my lips peel, flake and crack. I used to use an all-natural lip balm that was great, but a main ingredient was beeswax. After my lips started to look like someone had thrown acid on them (and I kept applying more and more of the lip balm, thinking it would help), I finally realized that it was an ingredient in the lip balm that was causing the problem. After much experimentation and time, I discovered that I was extremely sensitive to beeswax. Beeswax is used in almost all ³natural² lip balms, so finding something that I could put on my dry lips at night was next to impossible. I¹ve used my Rallye Balm for almost a week, and my lips are in great shape with no reactions. It feels great on my lips, not waxy at all.
Posted by Ruth on 14th Jul 2014
Love the Rallye and I am going to order more. I'll be giving up all of my chap stick and just using the Rallye. It feels so smooth and nice. I live in a dry climate and need the moisture.
Posted by Janis on 8th Jul 2014
Nothing has ever helped my lips like Rallye lip balm and I have tried all the name/expensive brands. Rallye has changed my lip texture and has moisturized my lips like nothing ever has. Thank you!
Posted by KAREN GWARTZMAN on 30th Jun 2014
This is the best balm I have ever tried. LOVE IT!!! I bought one for everyone in the family. We can not live with out it!
Posted by Jill on 28th Jun 2014
Perfect for dry lips and everyday conditioning leaved my lips smooth and not sticky the fact that it is all natural. Love it