Rallye Balm has a multitude of wonderful uses and benefits!
• Lips - Apply just like you would a lipstick. Rub it in deep with your fingers if you plan to put lipstick right over the top, which is a great idea! It makes a wonderful base for lipstick!
• Mix Your Own Blush - Dab some Rallye Balm onto the back of your hand, then dab a little of your favorite RAL Lipstick next to or on top of it. Blend the two together with a cosemtic spatula. Dab the mixture lightly on your cheeks and blend to your temple.
• Make Your Own Gel Eye Liner - Swipe some Rallye Balm on the back of your hand. Use your favorite eye liner brush and dip it into any RAL Gluten Free Eye Shadow, and run the loaded brush right over the Rallye Balm on your hand. The apply to the eye. Here's a video provided by a great customer on exactly how to do this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgczw6yDcvA
• Use Rallye Balm under your eyes to reduce puffy eyes and wrinkles.
• Use Rallye Balm on any dry skin! Elbows, Feet, Dry Patches of Skin, and even sore skin from runny noses.
• Strengthen and Heal nail beds and cuticles by rubbing Rallye Balm in deep.
Simple and nourishing.
Balm without the yucky (gluten, lead, paraben, allergens and soy)!
No tint but great natural sheen.
The best daily lip moisturizer.
It's unique. It's different. It's amazing. It's awesome.
It's a one of kind lip balm brought to you from the mind of lipstick designer Jay Adam Harper; it's the world's very best lip balm. This balm was designed to specifically combat the dry lip issues shared by most women with Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance. And if it's tough enough to tackle cronic "Celiac Chap", it's tough enough for any lips!
Rallye Balm is no ordinary lip balm. This lip balm is gluten free. It's paraben free (as in no danger of breast cancer). It's allergen free.
Rallye Balm ends dry lips. Rallye Balm stops lips from cracking. Rallye Balm™ protects lips by surrounding them with a moist, protective shell.
Rallye Balm helps protect your lips from the damaging rays of the sun with an SPF level of 8. Rallye Balm makes an excellent base for lipstick and lip glosses, extending it's staying power.
A clear coat of pure perfection, pucker up to sheer protection! Red Apple Lipstick's gluten free lip balm, Rallye Balm, is your solution for dry, cracked and peeling lips! Your lips face many harsh elements every day-wind, sun, heat, cold, oils, etc. Exposure like this breaks down the sensitive skin on and around your lips. Due to it's moisturizing properties and clear formula, Rally Balm compliments every Red Apple Lipstick lip product perfectly while keeping your lips healthy, supple and smooth!
Rallye Balm targets the source of problem, giving your lips the gluten free vitamin E and sun protection they crave most. As with all Red Apple Lipstick products, Rallye Balm is 100% lab tested gluten free, paraben free and allergen free. This vegan formula is completely odorless and perfect for everyone-women, men and children!
- Try coating your lips with Rallye Balm before bed each night and wake up to smooth lips.
- Wear Rallye Balm under your favorite lip color for a smoother application.
- Top off your lip color with Rallye Balm for a true shine without manipulating the color payoff.
- Use Rallye Balm under your eyes
- Use Rallye Balm on your nails and nail bed.
Posted by elsa on 16th Dec 2014
wow ! this product is smoothing and shining for lips.i am really enjoyihg it
Posted by elizabeth on 15th Dec 2014
I must confess, I was a bit nervous about trying the rallye balm. I previously had an addiction to Carmex. And I believe I can legitimately call it an addiction. I would have to reapply it several times even during the night! My lips would be dry and burning even while I was trying to sleep. So, when I received my rallye balm in the mail, I threw away all my Carmex. After having used Carmex for 15+ years, I finally slept through the night without needing Carmex. This would never have been possible without rallye balm!
Posted by Unknown on 2nd Dec 2014
I found my new love and its amazing! When I received it I though "what a cute little bag", I opened it and put it on immediately. I've never felt anything so moisturizering in my life and it's so healthy for me no gluten ,no junk!!! My lips feel very soft. :) I now keep it close to me at all times. I won't go anywhere without it!
Thank you red apple lipstick! <3
Posted by Claire on 18th Nov 2014
I love the silky feel of this and no later in the day remorse because it caused a gluten reaction!
I give this 2 thumbs up!
Posted by Lyn Montes on 17th Nov 2014
Both my Hubby and I love the Rally Balm and have referred it to a number of friends. There is however one slight problem... hubby for some reason just isn't excited about the fact that looks like lipstick. Can you imagine that? Overnight you could see a difference in his dry chapped lips. We were amazed. Although he has voluntarily gone GF for me ( I'm a Celiac) after a brief illness his lips were looked terrible and sore. Rally Balm to the Rescue with amazing results, Wish we had taken pictures. :-( Thank you Jay for sending a Rally Balm sample with my sample lipstick, hubby is using that and for now we are both happy! Jay, we would love to see you make this in a convenient form for men too.:-)
Posted by Unknown on 6th Nov 2014
I love this stuff. My only fear is that my boyfriend will use it up before I have the chance to get my fill! May need to order another one!
Posted by Leaha on 10th Oct 2014
This is the first lipstick I have used that I have not had an allergic reaction to! Not only am I not allergic to it but my lips feel fantastic and are not peeling!
Posted by Unknown on 30th Sep 2014
The only thing worse than celiac lips is residual celiac lip dead skin clumps. Not to be graphic but peeling, bloody lips aren't exactly very "come hither". I've tried sugar (epic fail,) my toothbrush (um, ow,) and was JUST about to succumb to using an icky chemical infused lip scrub when I found this lovely hunk of perfect. Sigh. Twice a day and my lips are in flawless, airbrushed condition. Also they feel fantastic.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Sep 2014
Suffering from celiac lips is the WORST and this is the only thing that has ever helped. Mine never leaves my pocket I can't live without it. At this point, It's more of a necessity than my cell phone.
Posted by Mikaela on 30th Sep 2014
It feels so smooth and nourishing on my lips. My lips haven't been super chapped, it's still warmish where I am, but I did have some flaky areas on my bottom lip which are completely gone after about five days using the Rallye balm every day, probably obsessively.