Rallye Balm has a multitude of wonderful uses and benefits!
• Lips - Apply just like you would a lipstick. Rub it in deep with your fingers if you plan to put lipstick right over the top, which is a great idea! It makes a wonderful base for lipstick!
• Mix Your Own Blush - Dab some Rallye Balm onto the back of your hand, then dab a little of your favorite RAL Lipstick next to or on top of it. Blend the two together with a cosemtic spatula. Dab the mixture lightly on your cheeks and blend to your temple.
• Make Your Own Gel Eye Liner - Swipe some Rallye Balm on the back of your hand. Use your favorite eye liner brush and dip it into any RAL Gluten Free Eye Shadow, and run the loaded brush right over the Rallye Balm on your hand. The apply to the eye. Here's a video provided by a great customer on exactly how to do this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgczw6yDcvA
• Use Rallye Balm under your eyes to reduce puffy eyes and wrinkles.
• Use Rallye Balm on any dry skin! Elbows, Feet, Dry Patches of Skin, and even sore skin from runny noses.
• Strengthen and Heal nail beds and cuticles by rubbing Rallye Balm in deep.
Simple and nourishing.
Balm without the yucky (gluten, lead, paraben, allergens and soy)!
No tint but great natural sheen.
The best daily lip moisturizer.
It's unique. It's different. It's amazing. It's awesome.
It's a one of kind lip balm brought to you from the mind of lipstick designer Jay Adam Harper; it's the world's very best lip balm. This balm was designed to specifically combat the dry lip issues shared by most women with Celiac Disease and Gluten Intolerance. And if it's tough enough to tackle cronic "Celiac Chap", it's tough enough for any lips!
Rallye Balm is no ordinary lip balm. This lip balm is gluten free. It's paraben free (as in no danger of breast cancer). It's allergen free.
Rallye Balm ends dry lips. Rallye Balm stops lips from cracking. Rallye Balm™ protects lips by surrounding them with a moist, protective shell.
Rallye Balm helps protect your lips from the damaging rays of the sun with an SPF level of 8. Rallye Balm makes an excellent base for lipstick and lip glosses, extending it's staying power.
A clear coat of pure perfection, pucker up to sheer protection! Red Apple Lipstick's gluten free lip balm, Rallye Balm, is your solution for dry, cracked and peeling lips! Your lips face many harsh elements every day-wind, sun, heat, cold, oils, etc. Exposure like this breaks down the sensitive skin on and around your lips. Due to it's moisturizing properties and clear formula, Rally Balm compliments every Red Apple Lipstick lip product perfectly while keeping your lips healthy, supple and smooth!
Rallye Balm targets the source of problem, giving your lips the gluten free vitamin E and sun protection they crave most. As with all Red Apple Lipstick products, Rallye Balm is 100% lab tested gluten free, paraben free and allergen free. This vegan formula is completely odorless and perfect for everyone-women, men and children!
- Try coating your lips with Rallye Balm before bed each night and wake up to smooth lips.
- Wear Rallye Balm under your favorite lip color for a smoother application.
- Top off your lip color with Rallye Balm for a true shine without manipulating the color payoff.
- Use Rallye Balm under your eyes
- Use Rallye Balm on your nails and nail bed.
Posted by Betty Hughes on 12th Mar 2014
For the first time in decades, I have smooth non-peeling lips and love using it both under and to finish my lipstick. It really does a good job over makeup around the eyes, too. Just a touch on my fingertips and patting them under my eyes softens the wrinkles and adds a slight sheen to the dry areas. Thank you for such great products!
Posted by Lesley on 3rd Mar 2014
I purchased a special 5 lipsticks for a discount and got a Rallye Balm thrown in. Honestly I didn't think I even wanted it.
So I decided to try it for the heck of it. I cannot believe how much better my lipstick looks on when I put the Rallye Balm on first.
I don't really have chapped lips since I use shea butter on them all the time, but it's a big difference as a lipstick primer. Plus the balm is so soft on the lips!
Posted by Fox on 28th Feb 2014
Between Hashimoto's and Celiac disease I have pretty dried up wrinkled lips... so much so I had a boyfriend once tell me, 'You have the lips of a 40 year old woman!" I was 19 at the time... but now my lips are so full and moisturized.
For the love of all gods I thank you!
Posted by Lacey on 14th Feb 2014
So far so good :-) Love the balm. My lips feel so soft after I use it.
Posted by Tracy on 28th Jan 2014
My 17 year old daughter has Hashimoto’s and one of the symptoms is extremely chapped lips. As a Hashi’s patient she cannot consume gluten, so the Rallye Balm was the perfect solution. She received the balm on Thursday and saw improvement within one day and by Monday was nearly back to normal. I just re-ordered a 3 pack! Thank you for this product. I will keep watching your site for a manly balm container for my teenage son!
Posted by Kim on 23rd Jan 2014
I Love, Love, Love the Rallye Lip Balm! It keeps my lips moisturized for hours and doesn't dry them out like similar products I have used in the past. My New MUST HAVE item!
Posted by Kay Parker on 14th Jan 2014
I had a facial from hell almost 3 years ago and it took over a year in the dermatologist's office to clear up the resulting rash and infection. My skin finally healed buy my lips never did and I've been plagued with dry chapped, craacked and bleeding lips since then. I've bought EVERY product out there that promises to heal my lips. They all made me worse. This is my 6th day of using Rallye, and I can truthfully say my lips were nearly well by day 3. Today I can say they are totally healed. Thank you Jay for Rallye Balm!
Posted by Maggie on 9th Jan 2014
this balm really delivers....not only on my lips...it also makes a great eye shadow primer! I will never wear anything else but RedApple .
Posted by DJ on 7th Jan 2014
Finally a lip balm that doesn't instantly chap my lips, or cause swelling. I am going to order some for my daughters.
Posted by JD on 27th Dec 2013
Red Apple Rallye Balm is indispensable. I use it on my eyelids before applying my
Red Apple eyeshadows and I put it on my lips every night before bed. Every
Red Apple Lipstick gal needs this in her makeup bag.