Why A Lip Brush?
Have you ever wondered why pro makeup artists always use a lip brush?
You see, in movies and TV shows, the artist knows if they apply too much lipstick, too fast, the lipstick will run off unevenly. The makeup artist wants a thin base coat of lipstick to be worked into the lip skin thoroughly so that the second layer has something to adhere to.
- Creates a perfect outline.
- Naturally requires you to “paint”
- Naturally requires you to stretch your lip skin.
- Naturally requires you to pay attention, thoughtfully and thoroughly.
- Allows you to paint vertically.
- Works the first, second and third layers in thoroughly.