I Want You To Be Confident In Selecting And Wearing Lipsticks
I have a few simple tips that might shift your thinking.
Back in 2013, I revealed my first version of the “Lipstick Frustrations to Sensations” Course, and I gave it away for free. Today, thousands of women have learned what I teach at live seminars.
- How to make lipstick last all day.
- Why does lipstick wear off unevenly.
- How to pick a family of lipstick colors that will always look great on you.
- The do’s and dont’s that take lipstick from a gloppy messy to perfectly stated.
- Why do models, TV actors, and magazine covers always look so good? And why it never works for you… but it can, with one simple trick the pro’s know and use every day.
- How do you understand the limits of your comfort zone, and bust past them breaking all ruts! It’s awesome to make creations you never knew were possible like a jet breaks the sound barrier.
- The right way to blot your lipstick… and why. It’s not what you think.
- You’ll be so excited to see all of the new possibilities that you normally dismissed, that you’ll want to try everything, all at once just to see for yourself!!
My name is Jay Harper. Through in person lipstick transformations, and I have discovered 5 key concepts that women don’t know, and they all cause lipstick frustrations.
What I teach women in person opens minds, changes fields of view, and opens up so many exciting possibilities! But without them (the key concepts), any lipstick can be frustrating.
It’s easier than you might think, and all you need is a few key concepts the makeup counter ladies never tell you.
There’s no doubt lipstick is one of the most frustrating pieces of makeup… but it’s the best piece of makeup you own. Lipstick is the most natural, or exotic.. or playful.. or bewitching… makeup item.
You see, one of the key concepts is learning “how” and “when” to use a color to “set the mood”, and it’s one of 5 key concepts I see missed most often, leading to frustration in the mirror.
The simple truth is no lipstick shade is totally taboo. You really can wear a variety of colors. You really can add spice to your life, each and every day, instead of sticking to a boring routine of the same brown and browner lipstick.
When you care about your appearance…. others take notice.
They see that you’re “still in the game”, you’re not giving up to a rut. Next, your explorative, female creativity comes out to play, and all under your control. You feel more confident, you smile more, and you really feel like you know exactly what your doing, instead of the lipstick controlling you. I want to teach you the same things I teach in person… if you’re willing to listen and explore…