Luxury Eye Pencils
Clean + Hypoallergenic
Designed for both the lash line and eyebrows, these dual-purpose luxury pencils glide on incredibly smooth and feel soft & creamy.
You’ll enjoy using a pencil that doesn’t tug at your lash line or skip over the little folds above your lashes, saving you time and frustration.
Made with luscious organic ingredients that moisturize your lash line, feel weightless, and removes easily at the end of your day.
Also great for smudging, wings, and smokey eye looks. These deeply pigmented pencils are water resistant and hold up to any look you give them.
How To Choose Your Shade
Anyone can wear any shade.
If you love it, wear it!
But if you’d like a little guidance, read these quick snippets about each shade.
Frequently Asked Questions
Eco-Sustainable Practices and Formulations Are The Name Of The Game.
Innovation and advancements in processes have allowed our pencils to be produced using sustainably forested wood, and a high percentage of plant based ingredients. These formulas take care of our planet but also have a high percentage of pigment for excellent color payoff AND ALSO deeply nourish your skin providing deep hydration while warding off inflammation.
What is A PEFC certification?
The PEFC is an independent not-for-profit global organization that promotes sustainable forest management worldwide using a certification issued by an external certification body that is totally independent of the PEFC. Certification is recognized at international level. PEFC is an acronym; Program for Endorsement of Forest Certification schemes. The PEFC brand identifies products from woody raw material that comes from PEFC certified forests for the sustainable management of their resources.
Who supports the PEFC?
The PEFC has the international support of numerous forest-wood operators:
- forest owners;
- public administrations;
- organizations and associations for the marketing of wood;
- trade associations and civil society
- workers’ unions;
- non-governmental organizations and environmental organizations.
What are the characteristics of sustainable forest management?
A forest is managed sustainably when:
- the wood quantity cut is never more than the quantity that grows in forest;
- after cutting, the trees will be replanted or will be helped to renew themselves naturally;
- the habitats for wild plants and animals are protected, as well as all the protective functions that the forest normally performs in relation to the climate, soil and water.
The COSMOS-standard has evolved from the collaboration between the main certification bodies and international organizations of the sector, including BDIH (Germany), COSMEBIO (France), ECOCERT (France), and SOIL ASSOCIATION (United Kingdom).
The standard involves two levels of certification for ORGANIC and NATURAL products.
COSMOS ORGANIC requires that at least 20% of the total ingredients come from organic agriculture, except for rinse-off products and products that contain at least 80% of ingredients of mineral origin, in this case, the limit is 10%. Physically processed agricultural ingredients in the formula must come at least 95% from organic agriculture.
COSMOS NATURAL requires that all standard parameters are observed, with the exception of the organic content, which can be present but not in a defined percentage.
The Leaping Bunny Difference
The Leaping Bunny Program provides the best assurance that a product is free of animal testing. In order to become Leaping Bunny certified, brands must comply with requirements in place that go beyond current laws. Specifically, companies must:
- Adhere to a fixed cut-off date, an unalterable date after which neither the brand nor any of its suppliers and/or manufacturers may conduct, commission or be party to animal tests.
- Set up a Supplier Monitoring System to ensure all their suppliers and manufacturers comply with Leaping Bunny criteria.
- Be open to independent audits to ensure their Supplier Monitoring System adheres to the Leaping Bunny Standard.
- Renew their commitment to the Leaping Bunny Program annually.
- eye pencil
The only brand I use.
Hypoallergenic Eye Pencils
I am pleased with them. As my body ages (gracefully, because of this wonderful company), I experiment blending colors together, such as blond and taupe, to match my personal coloring. Ladies, it's really fun blending to look one's best. And all are hypoallergenic! WOW!
I love the black eye pencil, It brings out my eye color so much!!!
Love this eye pencil!
This is the best eye pencil I have ever used. I've tried many and was not satisfied. This goes on smoothly, is long-lasting and healthy. 100% satisfied!
A Great Eyeliner
I love this eyeliner! It doesn't hurt my eyes and is soft enough to go on easily.