Simple and nourishing.
Balm without the yucky (gluten, lead, paraben, allergens and soy)!
No tint but great natural sheen.
The best daily lip moisturizer.
It’s unique. It’s different. It’s amazing. It’s awesome.
Rallye Balm is designed to specifically combat the dry lip issues shared by most women with Celiac Disease, Gluten Intolerance and Sjogren’s syndrome. And if it’s tough enough to tackle chronic “Celiac Chap”, it’s tough enough for any lips!
Rallye Balm ends dry lips. Rallye Balm stops lips from cracking. Rallye Balm protects lips by surrounding them with a moist, protective shell.
Rallye Balm helps protect your lips from the damaging rays of the sun with an SPF level of 8. Rallye Balm makes an excellent base for lipstick and lip glosses, extending it’s staying power.
A clear coat of pure perfection, pucker up to sheer protection! Red Apple Lipstick’s gluten free lip balm, Rallye Balm, is your solution for dry, cracked and peeling lips! Your lips face many harsh elements every day-wind, sun, heat, cold, oils, etc. Exposure like this breaks down the sensitive skin on and around your lips. Due to it’s moisturizing properties and clear formula, Rally Balm compliments every Red Apple Lipstick lip product perfectly while keeping your lips healthy, supple and smooth!
Rallye Balm targets the source of problem, giving your lips the gluten free vitamin E and sun protection they crave most. As with all Red Apple Lipstick products, Rallye Balm is 100% lab tested gluten free, paraben free, lead free and allergen friendly. This vegan formula is completely odorless and perfect for everyone-women, men and children!
Rallye Balm has a multitude of wonderful uses and benefits!
• Lips – Apply just like you would a lipstick. Rub it in deep with your fingers if you plan to put lipstick right over the top, which is a great idea! It makes a wonderful base for lipstick!
• Use Rallye Balm under your eyes to reduce puffy eyes and wrinkles.
• Use Rallye Balm on any dry skin! Elbows, Feet, Dry Patches of Skin, and even sore skin from runny noses.
• Strengthen and Heal nail beds and cuticles by rubbing Rallye Balm in deep.
• Mix Your Own Blush – Dab some Rallye Balm onto the back of your hand, then dab a little of your favorite RAL Lipstick next to or on top of it. Blend the two together with a cosemtic spatula. Dab the mixture lightly on your cheeks and blend to your temple.
• Make Your Own Gel Eye Liner – Swipe some Rallye Balm on the back of your hand. Use your favorite eye liner brush and dip it into any RAL Gluten Free Eye Shadow, and run the loaded brush right over the Rallye Balm on your hand. The apply to the eye. Here’s a video provided by a great customer on exactly how to do this.