No products in the cart.
We respect your privacy!
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Red Apple Lipstick without revealing any personal information. However, Red Apple Lipstick needs certain personal information if you wish to purchase our products, services, register for an affiliate account, receive Red Apple Lipstick newsletter, or use certain Red Apple Lipstick services such as comments or reviews.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information and/or your company contact information. Red Apple Lipstick will use this information to reply to your inquiries, to provide you with requested products and services, to set up your member’s account, and to contact you regarding new products and services.
- You may submit comments to our blog on Red Apple Lipstick site, submit a contact through our ticketing system operated by a third party (Fresh Desk), submit a review of a product. We generally do not encourage the use of personal information in these comments or reviews other than what we expressly require (e.g., name and email address). Information that you disclose in the comments or reviews becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your information in a submission.
- By submitting content to Red Apple Lipstick for inclusion on our website, you grant Red Apple Lipstick, Inc. a world-wide, royalty free, and non exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the content for the purpose of displaying, distributing, and promoting. This license allows Red Apple Lipstick to make publicly-posted content available to other users. If you delete content, Red Apple Lipstick will use reasonable efforts to remove it from Red Apple Lipstick website, but you ackoledge that caching or references to the content may not be made immediatly unavailable.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Red Apple Lipstick automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Red Apple Lipstick may use this information to customize the content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, Red Apple Lipstick does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Red Apple Lipstick may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of Red Apple Lipstick to provide products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or who agree to abide by our policies with respect to personal information, such as The United States Postal Service.
- Red Apple Lipstick may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Red Apple Lipstick;
- If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Red Apple Lipstick. If you have provided personal information to Red Apple Lipstick and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us.
- Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your Red Apple Lipstick information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Red Apple Lipstick uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
- Further, Red Apple Lipstick retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Questions or Suggestions
I. Essential Cookies
These cookies are required for the day to day operation of our website.
A. SESSIONID – Stores a unique, non-personal, site generated identifier for each computer or device using our website.
B. Site Preferences – Store the preferences a visitor has made on the site. This includes whether the visitor has opted out of non-essential cookies.
II. Browser Cookies
We occasionally embed content and sharing tools from other, third party sites. Youtube.com is a great example. When you visit RedAppleLipstick.com pages using embedded third party content or sharing tools, you may be presented with cookies from those third parties’ sites. We do not control the dissemination of these third party cookies. You should check the relevant third party web site(s) for more information about these cookies, and whether and how you may opt out of receiving them. In general, however, you can disable third party cookies by changing your browsers settings — more information can be found at www.aboutcookies.org.
- AddThis http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Bing Code http://www.microsoft.com/privacystatement/
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Google http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Infusionsoft https://www.infusionsoft.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Pinterest http://pinterest.com/about/privacy/
- ShareThis http://www.sharethis.com/privacy
- Twitter http://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy
III. Web Beacons
Google Analytics Collect information about how visitors use our site in order to optimize user experiences; note visitor page views and clicks within pages, length of time spent on our sites, and search term or referring site that brought a visitor to the site
You can remove the web beacons used by this site by following the instructions at www.aboutcookies.org.
IV. Advertising Cookies