6 Berry Lipsticks For Fall
Bring out your wine and berry colored lipsticks because fall is here! Continue reading for tips on wearing darker lipsticks plus see which six lipsticks are top picks for autumn.
TIP: For a trendy look try a berry lipstick that’s more purple and for a classic lip choose a red-berry. You can learn more about picking great lipstick colors by checking out the post titled “Tips For Finding Your Perfect Shade Of Lipstick”.
- Berrycuda- Is a saturated, luxurious color that promotes a playful spirit and can be worn with neutrals to help create a well-balanced look.
- Can’t Be Beet- Apply Can’t Be Beet softly for a beautiful berry stain or heavier for an elegant and romantic look.
- Mauve Me- A stunning lipstick that you can apply lightly with one coat OR add a couple extra coats full-on shimmer gorgeousness!
- Paris- Is an elegant and sophisticated lipstick that will be making a comeback soon so look out for details.
- Plum Sexy Crazy- Absolutely beautiful and smells fabulous!
- Wine & Dandy- Lipstick looks darker in appearance but goes on softer when you apply. It can be built up if you like a vampy look.
With six beautiful berry lipstick options for fall, you’re sure to find one that is a perfect fit for you.
TIP: Berry lipsticks will help brighten up your complexion and give your teeth a whiter appearance.
Before applying your bold berry lip color make sure to exfoliate. Lipsticks that are deeper or lighter have a tendency to show off dry, flaky lips more. Buff with your Exfoliate stick to gently scrub away dead skin cells from your lips about once to twice a week. Be sure to use your Rallye Balm each day before applying your lipsticks. Dry lips don’t stand a chance with Rallye Balm and Exfoliate stick!
We’d love to know which berry lipstick color is your favorite so let us know. If you’d like to know when Paris makes it’s comeback be sure you’re a VIP.
Cheers to a fabulous fall!
Will Swoon make a comeback too?
We’re planning on including Swoon for November as well <3
Oh my god Ashley, that is great news! I can’t wait! And my birthday is November so these will be the perfect bday pressies! <3
Oh Yay! That will be perfect 😀
Does this mean Paris is coming back this autumn?! Please please!
That’s the plan as of now 🙂 We’re hoping for a November release.